Food Distribution Company in Polokwane has an opportunity available for a Warehouse/Distribution Supervisor who will report to the National Operations Manager.
Main Purpose of the Position:
- The Branch Manager is the custodian of all system processes in the branch and has oversight over the flow of all supporting documentation to ensure accuracy, integrity and audit traceability
- Provide HR, Finance, ICT and related support and assistance in the branch, and ensure that they daily operational responsibilities of the branch are carried out according to the company’s policies, guidelines and requirements
- Operations/Stock Control
- Fleet / Equipment / Fuel Management
- Beneficiary Organisation Management
- Donors / Suppliers / Stakeholders:
- Human Resources Management
- Core Qualifications – Technical
- Other Qualifications
Core Qualifications – Technical:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Management or similar, with a minimum of 5 years relevant supervisory experience
- Strong administrative and inventory management experience
- Management experience within the FMCG, retail or wholesale environment is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and standard office equipment and systems
- Proven proficiency in inventory management software
- Passion for working in NPO sector and making a difference
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail, maintain focus on tasks and produce accurate work
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Make presentations and develop reports as needed
- Must be able to pass criminal background checks and credit reference
- The highest level of personal integrity is essential
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Be a creative problem-solver with strong organisational, planning, anticipatory management skills, able to handle multiple priorities and effectively work with a diverse team
Branch consists of the Warehouse Supervisor, Driver and 2 x General Workers.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please forward a copy of your CV, copy of your ID and Qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.