Our Client has established itself as South Africa’s leading assistive products supplier over the last 10 years with a heritage in the UK of over 22 years. It has a Portfolio of needs driven products which it exclusively imports, manufactures and supplies
Due to continued growth and expansion we now have a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager, based in Cape Town, that wants to be rewarded for the success his/her established team achieves while under the guidance and mentorship of their manager.
This field-based role will be a perfect fit for a hands-on Sales Manager who leads by example, motivates his/her team and guides them to become more successful while enjoying the gratification of changing peoples lives though giving them greater independence. Our Sales Advisors conduct home demonstrations of our mobility goods to allow our clients to test the products and ensure piece of mind when making the decision to purchase.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring continued professional service to our clients while achieving the required sales KPIs
- Matric Qualification
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Own reliable vehicle
- Five years Sales Management experience with a proven successful sales record.
- Managing, training and mentoring the designated sales team
- Ensuring all Sales Advisors present a complete and professional product demonstration to our clients
- Identifying and assisting poor performers
- Reporting regional sales figures to the National Sales Manager
- Handling customer complaints and queries timeously
- Resolving and attending to adherence of company policy, procedure, rules and regulations.
- Ensure that your actions and that of your team represent the company in a professional manner
- Travel regularly to your country region/s to assist and train your team.
If you fit the description and requirements above and you want to earn an above average income (OTE 40k 50K) which rewards you for your success, apply with your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be a successful Regional Sales Manager.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Cape Town