Business Unit Manager – Hospital
Promoting company’s Hospital products within a local territory as part of Medical division’s strategy.
· Strong Medical Background within Hospital Environment
· Relevant academic qualifications a distinct advantage
· At least 2 years medical experience with related in Theatre and in-service experience
· Experience in new business development, sales and marketing required
· Established Key relationships within this territory
· Fluent in English and Secondary Language
· Excel Skills
· Valid drivers’ licence
Key Job Outputs:
- To promote the Company’s Hospital product portfolio to existing and new customer.
- Promoting and selling of Capital equipment and accessories, surgical instruments, Operating Lights, Surgical Gloves and a range of hospital consumable products.
- Calling on Specialist Surgeons and working alongside in Operating Theatres,
- Calling on Theatre Matrons, CSS Departments, Theatre Stock Controllers, Pharmacy Managers and Clinical Engineering departments.
- Set a sales strategy to achieve growth in the company’s Hospital products in assigned sales region
- To solve customer queries and complaints
- To provide customers with relevant product information
- To conduct sales and follow-up calls
- Public and private tendering
- Prepare Sales Quotations
- Continuous relationship building with all stakeholders
- Plan appointments and specifications for sales call
- Prepare for sales call i.e. promotional material, sales quote etc.
- Compile and submit relevant reports
- Willing to Travel
- Integrity: ability to reflect acceptable levels of moral values and business ethics;
- Customer focus: willingness to respond to the needs of internal and external customers;
- Result-driven: willingness to working well or for surpassing a standard of excellence;
- Developing others: the ability to develop others to improve performance and prepare for future roles;
- Business Acumen: the ability to identify business opportunities and successfully manage commercial risks.