Job Purpose :
Promoting the company’s Orthopaedic products within a local territory as part of the division’s strategy.
• At least 2 years’ experience in theatre procedures and the theatre environment.
• Familiarity with the field of Orthopaedics and related categories such as anatomy.
• Have knowledge of the procedure regarding marketing of medical devices within the hospital environment.
• Able to plan, organize and strategize a sales effort.
• Developed relations with a diverse range of customers in the territory is an advantage.
• Excel Skills
• Valid driver’s license with own vehicle
• Fluent in English
Key Job Outputs :
• Achieve and exceed sales targets as set out on an annual basis for the territory.
• Support and promote the company’s product portfolio to existing users.
• Responsible for calling on Orthopaedic Surgeons and relevant parties such as pharmacy managers, theatre stock controllers and CSSD departments in an effort to finding and converting new opportunities thereby to grow the business through permissible and ethical strategies.
• Attend theatre case bookings and ensure intra-operative support where necessary.
• Provide a professional and on-going link between the company and the division’s customers by resolving customer queries.
• Ensure high levels of service to existing as well as potential new end users.
• Maintain and manage territory’s consignment stock with monthly stock checks.
• Willingness to do country trips as and when required.
• Integrity: ability to reflect acceptable levels of moral values and business ethics;
• Customer focus: willingness to respond to the needs of internal and external customers;
• Result driven: willingness to working hard to surpass and exceed a standard of excellence;
• Developing others: the ability to develop others to improve performance and prepare for future roles;
• Business Acumen: the ability to identify business opportunities and successful manage commercial risks.
Should you meet all the requirements and wish to apply, please forward a copy of your CV along with salary details and a professional photo to email@example.com
- Address KwaZulu Natal