To promote and sell medical products & services to existing and developing markets.
- Responsible for building and maintaining effective and positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales against budget set out.
- Track sales on a daily basis.
- Update and submit monthly account plans to sales manager.
- Submit weekly sales report to sales manager.
- Submit Highs and Lows on a monthly basis to the sales manager.
- Submit monthly expense reports to sales manager.
- Update and submit CAPEX report quarterly to sales manager.
- Implement promotional campaigns as set out by product manager
- Manage own budget expenses as set out by sales manager
- Assist sales manager/product manager in developing strategies per market segment eg Hospital groups, Public Sector, Tenders etc.
- Responsible for implementing launch plan at customer level.
- Ensure effective stock management at hospitals, including movement, upliftment, and setting of stock levels.
- Ensure minimum expiries of stock by effective management of same.
- Comply with all Legal requirements including but not limited to Section 21.
- Conduct formal consignment stock review on a 6 monthly basis.
- Recommendation of new products to HOD.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Ensure that all products within your portfolio are managed within the required temperature ranges.
- Relevant Medical qualification, degree or diploma
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Sales
- Very strong communication skills
- Must be able to travel
- Must be able to work flexible hours due to customer requirements
- Proven track record in selling
- Strong Customer Care Service
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time management abilities
Our client has advised that this job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties required; nor is it an indication of an employment contract. Job descriptions may be reviewed & updated from time to time as necessary to reflect changing business needs.